I've been sitting in front of my laptop for ten minutes now. Blank. I dunno what to blog about leh. So, i'm going off to get Jenna's 21st birthday present. Jarrod wanna get her a LV keychain leh~ I'll buy the keys. (:

Hung out till late last night. Stely, Huixian, Jar and Jake~~ HAHA (super roll, people's starting to call me that also WTH) And since huixian got her brand new Nikon camera, we start whoring lor duh what else. Went to places like the flyer and esplanade and swensens!

Oh wait, i woke up to a dumb call just now. A fucking china dog called me. Conversation in chinese.

dog: 'Hi do you know how to speak chinese?'
the cute guy: 'mm'
dog: 'oh good good. by the way, how old are you?'
the cute but sleepy guy: 'what you want'
motherless dog: 'oh then i dont disturb you already. goodbye!'

Then i thought to myself. I shouldnt have said what you want. All these fucking china dogs seriously have no life but con people's money. I curse the day they were born! (stomps feet like charlotte if you guys watched sex in the city, i mean and) I should have said this to the china prostitue.

adorable jiawei: 'i'm 20! oh no sorry i forgot that's the age your son died. why? cause you passed your aids to him remember? or was it your deceased whore mum that passed it down to you? or your dead father or dead grandfather/mother? in conclusion, i'd like to say your whole(whore) family all died because everytime you TRY to con someone, 2% of your nipples drops off and since you con people so often, i assume you have no nipples now LOSER. and wow see i talk to you so long, let you con me leh. see now your whole breasts' gone! yet another loserish moment. and if i can put my hand into my phone, come out from your phone, i'd put garmeng's hand into your loose looose aids infected virgina and pull out your whole digestive system and make you eat them fucking lifeless woman. oh wait since you have no breast any more you're neither a woman nor a man. loser loser loser. just like your mother and father.'

Yeah i should have said that. But in chinese? I'd have said half of it and give up.

K lah on a happy note, pictures from last night!


Owner of the camera yesterday, DRIED FISH! (:



EVERLAST.





I know what/where/who you're looking at.


Jarrod's getty moment.





Can you guys see me? I'm a ghost.


The boys and their sexy pet ghosts.


Picture of the night.

And since i'm on a photo uploading spree, i shall upload more photos from the clubbing night that went WRONG!





ICON.


Bored to death, let's just act cute and pretend we're having fun.


Winston! It's been SO LONG!


Hmm caption for this picture was originally, SPOT THE SLUT! HAHA. But no, i'm gonna leave it at, I love them both. They are friends that matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog